Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happenings at Frugal Fortune in Lakewood, Ohio

Frugal Fortune
15408 Madison Avenue
Lakewood, Ohio 44107

Shop Hours:

Wednesday 12-6
Thursday-Saturday 10-6 
Sunday 1-5

  September has passed. It was quite a month for us as my mom became critical and passed away. Dave covered the shop as I travelled to Minnesota to spend my last
 days with her and plan and attend her funeral. Dave travelled to be with 
me the last couple of days to attend her funeral. 

It's a punishing sort of grief I feel at my mom's passing. It's all encompassing at times. We each only have one mom, and until this time in my life, I didn't realize just how important that is. The memories are flooding in and surrounding me. I ask for your patience as I heal and move forward through my pain. 

Don't forget to vote for Frugal Freddie, #71 at 
Beer Engine or Great Finds on Madison Avenue.
 He's sharing the love and peace with us.
  We have an Etsy shop for online shoppers. We're always adding new products. www.etsy.com/shop/FrugalFortune
 
 Here's a peek at Dave's latest creation, a gray and white painted 
mid century end table, and it's for sale! 
Here are a few of our other new vintage and antique items for sale in the shop.

Small rattan end table/night stand-$19.00
 Vintage Christmas ornaments-Starting at just $3.00
 Pair of Capiz shell and brass/glass antique lamps-$89.00 each
 Vintage beer tap handles at reasonable prices.

 
A few items we've SOLD!

Vintage Lane cedar chest
 Antique trunk
 Vintage owl salt & pepper shakers

 And Much, Much More!

Here's wishing you a week filled with love and peace.

Sincerely,

Carolyn and Dave 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment